Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thrifting Finds!

I have just a few more things to share.

Check out this awesome chicken feeder!  I just see so many uses for this in a home.  Think centerpiece of a table with acorns in it, autumn display of mums in it and well, Martha Stewart I'm not, but I bet you could think of many more uses for it.  It screams primitive farmhouse!
This is another Brumberger file storage.  But, this one has a twist to it!
It's a front loader and I just love how it latches shut.
The little film making dude on the front.
I actually found 4 more flower frogs but the first three's photo was too bad to show you, so here is just one holding the buttons I found!
Aren't they just the cutest?  Glass baby face buttons!
Last year, I started making a charm bracelet for myself, using only vintage items.  I have no rules for it, just anything that will fit and I like them.  LOL!  I took some earrings apart for it and have a few other items but it just wasn't moving along as fast as I want it to.  I found a few more items for it, I'm especially fond of the Popeye charm!!!  And I only paid $2.00 for it so that made it even better.  And a ship in a bottle, how fun!  And yes, I found a plastic troll doll.
I try really hard to stay away from any more jewelry but as you can see, I just can't stay away.
The owl in the back is by Avon and is glow in the dark!  Plastic palm tree, set of two bees, two birds on a branch, clear acrylic with violet, clown pin, bugs, Bakelite buckle, awesome flower parasol and some funky red leaf earrings.
I got some super sales, like the owl pin was half price!

That's it for this trip!  See something you'd like to have?  Let me know and we'll work out a deal!  

Have a great weekend!
VintageStation

1 comment:

VintageVendor said...

I loved looking at all the goodies in each photo. Love the Popeye charm and the clown pin, but my favorites are those baby face buttons.

Thank you for sharing your finds.