Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Finds!

More of my finds from my weekend spree!

This is a wonderful posting tray from the late 1940's!
I've started to collect assorted bowls to use for Christmas gifts.
 I'm going to use them with the ball clusters I'll make.
It will be fun to match up the clusters with the bowls and people!
This washed up really nice!  A piece of opalescent glass for only $4.00!
I had to laugh at this, I thought it said DOH!  It's the initials DH with a space in it.
A metal stamp caddy.
I love this paper!  It folds over the edge of a shelf.
The colors are just wonderful on it.
More mini bowling pin trophies!
Beautiful Gourmet Pyrex casserole.  It was a promotional piece from the 60's.
This is a Delphite blue with fired on white and a pattern in gold.

One more day of finds, so stayed tuned!
RWS

2 comments:

VintageVendor said...

You really found a lot of stuff.
Your glass pieces are so pretty. I love the rubber stamp holder, it's right up my alley and the Pyrex is beautiful. Looking forward to your next posting.

Jennie said...

OMG OMG OMG! That shelf paper! The Pyrex! The stamp caddy! You rocked it, kid... awesome finds.