Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here we go again! Part Two

These fall under the What Was I Thinking category! I guess I just thought they were neat looking! I did show SOME restraint, I only took one pair and there were plenty others there!
These are listed in my Etsy shop! Two metal casserole holders.

Wouldn't they look awesome on your holiday table?

I have mixed feeling about this one. It's by Monet and very pretty and dainty. I've never seen so many tiny little rhinestones before!

The problem is, some of the stones seem to be dirty and I'm not comfortable trying to clean it. The dirty gets behind the stones, so it's not an easy clean. Do I sell it or do I keep it?

This isn't old enough to sell in my shop but I just could NOT pass it up!

Isn't it just too awesome? Guess what I paid for it!

Oh how I wish there were more of these! Just one lonely custard cup!

I have a matching mixing bowl all ready listed in my shop!

1 comment:

Doodle (aka Julie) said...

Haha, that rollercoaster reminds me of a doctors waiting room. Something for the kids to do while waiting. That custard cup is really cute! Keep it up and you'll need to add on to your house to keep it all!!!