Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Brake For Thrift Shops . . .

I made an unusual trip to a thrift shop on Sat. It was a new one for me and I couldn't resist! Just look what I found! Baker's Twine! I know most people don't even know what Baker's Twine is, but I love it and had to have it! It used to be used for tying up meats or bakery boxes, I use it for decorating boxes for shipping and for my homemade tags! It's perfect and it was only .79 cents! Come on, how could I let that go?
I didn't want this nor did I need this, but again, I just couldn't let it go! It's just too cute! A teapot in perfect condition. Not sure of the age, but it just didn't matter!

A Haeger pottery vase of the number ONE! Great for an anniversary gift! Or that person that is number one in your life!

Okay, this is a stretch! A crochet fork? Whatever!

This is much better in real life. She's a beauty. I think it was a homemade item in ceramic class or something but it's really sweet! It has that sugary coating around the coat and the colors look so vintage. It is dated from the 1970's on the bottom.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I brake for any thrift shop, too!! Fab finds- especially the baker's twine. Love it!!