Friday, July 16, 2010

On the thrift road again!

I went out thrift shopping yesterday and just wasn't feeling all that great. You could tell because I think I put more items back than I actually purchased. I did come home with two pairs of screw-on rhinestone earrings that are just lovely!
And these oh so retro plastic plates! Just look at those retro colors!

I got 3 of each color!

Now, this was one I put back. I thought about it all night (sick, huh) and went back for it today.

Now, the question is, what is it? LOL! It's all wire around the edge and that's a plate or dish in the center! The wire is flexible so you can push it down so it lays flat or pull up on the wire so it's more of a bowl shape.

I even wondered if it was a very elaborate plate holder for the wall, but the feet on the bottom stick out too far for that. Any ideas?

This is kinda cute, don't you think? If it was there yesterday, I missed it. Not really sure what made me pick this up, but I did and just look what I found on the back!

Be still my pounding heart! The best part is the price, just take a guess at what I paid for it! The only thing I can find wrong with this is, the candles are not complete. Look closer, there's only part of each candle.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh- I didn't get it when I didn't see the photo... now that I can picture it, I think the mystery item is an egg or bread basket.