Friday, July 23, 2010

Here we go again! Part Three

Not really sure why I was attracted to these. Each one has a stamp on the back that says Distinctive Pictures by Lambert. The frames are battered and beaten, but I love them! I tried to research them and found only two others. One said they are lithographs, but I wouldn't know one if it bit me.
They look like magazine pages to me!

Isn't Lambert the same as Paint by Numbers?
I got myself a little flatback! Cute little clown statue.

Why bother painting the back? Not going to see it anyway!

Temporama by Cannonsburg Pottery.

I just love this pattern!
Everything will be listed in my shop someday! If you see something you are interested in, let me know and I'll set up a listing for you. Stop by my shop: www.VintageStation.etsy.com

No comments: