Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thrifting . . . again...

Not much to report from this morning's trip, but a few fun things. I've always wanted a pair of gloves to use in my photos and now I found one! I'm looking for black ones, too.
The tissue box is metal and appears to be hand painted. Cute ivory colored flowers. It's neat because you could hang it on the wall, if you wanted to!

How cute is this?

These don't look all that exciting. I found a pair of pillowcases that just looked like I should know the manufacturer. I searched and searched but couldn't find a tag. For some reason, I was persistant and looking closely at the the pattern, I found the name. VERA! Woohoo, was I excited. SOLD! Walked down further in the row and found a flat sheet to match, double Woohoo! Man, am I excited now. Kept going and sure enough, found a second flat sheet! WOOHOO! Vera Neumann Collection by Burlington. They are in the washer as we speak.

No comments: