Friday, June 25, 2010

More Handmade Tags!

I've been experimenting with more items to make tags. I found the Bingo cards at a thrift shop and my friend, Julie sent me some things to play around with. The first item is from a game called Outburst. They turned into these:

These are from a game called Stare and playing cards.


I need to turn the playing cards the other way around but I like how the numbers came out.
Games: Skip-Bo, Monopoly Chance and Community Chest cards, Uncle Wiggly, Guesstures and Mad Gab.

I like the Guesstures backside with the blue and green and LOVE the Monopoly cards, the others, not so much :(

Also received more Monopoly property cards and love those!

4 comments:

The Vintage Diva said...

they darling!!!! so creative and fun, fun, fun!

The Vintage Diva said...

and it only took me 23 tries to actually get the comment to publish! too many userids and passwords! but Runs' tags are so unique, I had to keep trying!!!

Doodle (aka Julie) said...

And what about Uncle Wiggly? You like him too don't you? Such cool tags, I can't imagine people not wanting to stock up on them for all occasions. Nice job.

Runs With Scissors said...

so sorry sharon! They are so hard to read at times. Glad you persisted!

OMG, the Uncle Wiggly ones are my favorites! Don't want to draw too much attention to them because it's all mine!