Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paint by Numbers

It's been a good week for paint by numbers!  Thought I'd share them with you.

These just arrived today.  I haven't been able to come up with names for them!

Along with those came these.  They are called Baby Pandas:
Look at the mouth on the one on the right, they forgot to paint the black accents!

Earlier this week, I received these:
These are from the Circus Clown Series.  Clown Capers (left) and Clown Prince (right).  These came boxed as a set of three, two small sizes (shown) and a larger size:

Clown Concert!  I love that I got the complete set, that isn't always easy to do.  These are from 1958 and oil colors.

Laughing Pig (looks like a bear to me but it's called a pig)
Dancing Horse
Hungry Giraffe and once again, I got the set!  These are from 1956 and are also oils.

I love the clowns and circus paint by numbers!  If I was forced to pick only one category to collect, it would be clowns but I really hope that doesn't happen!  LOLOL!

1 comment:

VintageVendor said...

Holy mackerel! A good week indeed! These are wonderful. If I had to pick a favorite I would say the clowns and then the circus series. I can't leave out the Panda bears. What a collection you have.