Saturday, August 20, 2011

Make over!

I know you've been waiting all night to read this post.  :o)

Today I'm sharing another make over with you.  Just a little something I learned and want to pass it on!

I purchased this paint by number at the antique mall yesterday.
 It was really cheap so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to try something out.  If it doesn't work, I'm not out much, if it does work, that's great.

I'd like you to look at the white clouds:
This is filthy!

I work a little magic and now let's look at it again!
Not bad, huh?

What is the secret?



Baby wipes!  Yep, baby wipes!  I get the alcohol-free ones.

Now not only does the salty old sea dude look great, but he smells good too!

3 comments:

Peppercorns said...

That's a great tip! Thanks Runs. :)

Doodle said...

You never cease to amaze me. Great tips all the time, fantastic finds and new ideas. Thanks for the info!

Doodle said...

By the way, how on earth do you ever think of what products to use for all your "make over" stuff?