Monday, August 15, 2011

Court Session

I feel like I'm getting ready for my first day of school!  Received my official notice of where to report and all the information I need to get started.

Our first session is Sept. 9th. at 9:30 AM.  I have to wonder how I'll ever sit still very long, it's not something I usually do (sit still, that is).  This should be interesting!

Here is a photo of the old courthouse:
Old and new side by side:
Newest portion of the courthouse:
I believe I'll be in the old section of the courthouse and guess what?  I get to ride the elevator!  Woohoo!  I know, such small things excite me, I'm a cheap date!

If you don't know what this is all about, you can read my original post and get caught up:
http://runswithscissors4.blogspot.com/search?q=grand+jury

1 comment:

Doodle said...

Can't wait to hear about your first day. I'm gonna mark my calendar so I remember to look for you! I'm glad you're so excited (I hate jury duty).