Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Day of Shopping Finds!

This is going to be a longer post! I have so much to show! NOT for sale. We won't go there! Yep, it is a faucet handle!

I've been collecting these flower frogs since last year. I love them!

The ones in the containers are harder to find.

You can use these for so many things! Martha Stewart would use them for name card holders at place settings for her next party. Martha Stewart I'm not!

Two pieces of souvenir glass and a meat hook. The meat hook is NOT for sale, no matter how much you beg.

Not positive what this is! I can't find it in doing research. It's some type of press. Is for hair, collars, cuffs? Got me on this one!

Some rhinestone bling!
Some misc. pins.

This is a children's learn to stitch kit! There's one towel missing but it's still a really cute set! Would be awesome in a vintage sewing room!

This seems really dangerous to me! It's a magnetic knife holder and it's in that wonderful bright red color that was so popular! Best part is, it's still in the original box!

This is neat, with all the dust and all! Anodized aluminum in dark and light green lazy susan. I've never seen one like it.

I LOVE paint by numbers and was thrilled to find this pamphlet about them!

Who knew?

It goes on and on showing so many kits that were available at the time.

Wow, do I have some searching to do! LOL!

1 comment:

Doodle said...

I see you found more owls! And the PBN's - nice. I had one that was like 18 x 36 - "the last supper", and for the life of me, I cannot find it. I have a feeling when we moved, my parents didn't move it with my stuff. :(
Nice treasures Karen, very nice.