Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finds!

Was out antique shopping today and came across a few items I couldn't resist!

First, I found this paint by number:
It's dated 1964 in the corner.

Next, I found two more paint by numbers!

The one on the right cracks me up, there's a dead fish next to the vase.  

Now, I saw this the last time I was at this shop and thought about it since.  I made up my mind, if it was still there, it's mine.  

It's a TV lamp!  So kitsch, isn't it?  Wouldn't you have wanted it too?
Just look, you can put things in it!  LOLOL!
Seriously though, fill it with vintage fake flowers, colored sand, seashells or winkles and you are all set!

2 comments:

Peppercorns said...

Oh you know I'd fill it with winkles! LOL

But I would also leave the flamingos on it. Love them too.

This is a great piece.

VintageVendor said...

OMG. That is a fantastic piece!!