Thursday, March 24, 2011

Even More Finds!

People seem to crave vintage Tupperware in the old colors!  These are mugs lids or coasters.
I have seen a lot of these dishes, mostly out of the boxes.  This person has a funny sense of humor!
Tupperware canister in green with mushrooms!
Brown Tupperware canister pieces:
This piece is all mine.  I just love EAPG and won't give this one up, at least, not yet!
A wonderful wallpaper border that I got for .35 cents!  Now I have to find something to do with it.  I'm thinking about large tags with the hearts and sew some buttons on them.  Any ideas?
Now, this is someone so proud of their bowling trophies!  Even had a rack made for his pins!
If you scroll down, you'll see one of these in black that is missing pieces.  I can't believe I found another one but in the butterscotch color!  This is the hardest of the colors to find!
I am a bit out of my comfort zone with this one.  I spent more on it than I normally would consider but it just seemed like the thing to do!
Maybe it's the silliness of how they look when they are all hanging on the rack.
Yep, it's a chicken spice rack.
I love this set of buttons with matching slide.  It's a shame I can't get a photo showing the wonderful colors!
Two costume jewelry pins:
One more day to come!

No comments: