Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photo test

 Have you ever seen artists that take their work and put them into a room?  Maybe the walls are different colors, the furniture is different color and they can insert their artwork hanging above the sofa so you have an idea of what the art would look like in your room!

Well, I often wondered how they did it.  Is there a photo program to do this?  If anyone knows, please tell me!

I stole (sssh, don't tell anyone) this room photo somewhere online and I inserted my own works of art in it!








      

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I remember seeing a website like that once. It was for a framing company website. You could upload your art to see how it looked in different frames. I didn't bookmark it. I hope someone has the link for you.

Peppercorns said...

WOW! Now that solves a mystery for me, and I can use this! Thanks ducky, as always you are right on top of things.

Doodle said...

Wow, you are right up with there with that paint company that allows you to color your room virtually before making decisions. Nice job

(better watch out though, you may start wanted their furniture and decor as well) :)