Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Troll dolls!

Most people know how much I LOVE troll dolls! I had a collection of them but sold my collection many years ago. I did keep a few and still stop to look at any I see when out antique shopping, but so far, I've resisted buying any more of them (except for a pair of pumpkin earrings I bought last year). Someone pointed out the Snuggie for trolls by Rebecca at beckynot on Etsy. I fell in love with it, way too funny!




Rebecca has a wonderful sense of humor and loves her girls. She provides them with anything they need. She sent me her photo album on Flickr, go look at what she has done for her girls and make sure you read the captions, you are in for a good laugh! http://www.flickr.com/photos/beckynot/sets/72157621567865860/ Also, stop by her shop for any provisions you want for your own dolls! Tell her I sent you! She's located at beckynot on Etsy.



Here's another one of Rebecca's listings, how can you NOT like someone who is this honest? LOLOL, it's a great listing, Rebecca!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/12950075/scary-ghost-felt-entity-overpriced

3 comments:

Doodle (aka Julie) said...

OMG, that collection is incredible! I love it. Will go back and read through every one of them. She's got a great sense of humor, and great props.

beckynot said...

Look, in the coming weeks (or months, depending on my level of organization), for a troll dollie giveaway on this blog!

Runs With Scissors said...

Yes! I will be hosting a blog giveaway! On the down side, I won't be able to enter it!