Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thrifting continued!

I came home with so much stuff this trip, the trunk was full! You'll have to keep checking back because I'm saving the best for last!
Two Rubbermaid bowls in pink and aqua!
Wonderful plastic butter dish! Don't you just love it? I do!



Set of plastic duck measuring cups. I think it's missing one piece but still cool! I can see this lined up on a windowsill!

They nest nicely!

These were a fun find! I found the small one in one shop and the larger one in another shop!
Tupperware compotes!

The lid comes off and can be attached to the bottom as a stand or another compartment. These would be awesome for craft items on a table!

Ivory and orange potholder or dishcloth. Oh, so retro!

Enameled metal loaf pan with pattern!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: