Thursday, March 4, 2010

Handmade Envelopes

I was asked if I could make oversized envelopes. Sure, I replied! Well, the size as it turned out, was larger than I could make from my normal 12 x 12 size scrapbook paper. I grabbed my wallpaper book and gave it a try, these are some of the results! The one with circles on it is made from wrapping paper, another great item to use for envelopes!

These are all from wallpaper (below)! They have an awesome texture and I immediately fell in love with them!
The horses are made from both wallpaper and a calendar. The calendar was too small for oversized envelopes but was just fine for a smaller size.
Thanks Peggy for the challenge and for sending along these great photos! See Peggy's Etsy shop for cards: http://www.goodgosh.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Doodle said...

Those all turned out beautifully. I love the Jungle themed ones. And the horses are great!!! Nice job.