Friday, March 26, 2010

Last of my antique finds!

Some more of my finds on my last trip!
I love finding things in their original boxes! This one is really super!
They stack together for storage!

The colors are awesome! They are snack trays, cup goes in the center and food all around the cup, you can hold onto the bottom easily for strolling around while you snack!

I was looking for more sheet music to make beads, what I found was this box of a complete set of music lessons for a xylophone! 50 sheets, it's almost too neat to cut to pieces!

Best part, it was only $5.00 for the entire box!

Metal painted storage unit for foil, wax paper and paper towels.

This is definitely the best buy of the entire trip!

The shape is even neat!

The condition is unreal!

It's a Samsonite suitcase!

I better get selling to make some room! I go again in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Doodle (aka Julie) said...

Yay for more music beads. And that suitcase is gorgeous. Nice finds.

Doodle said...

I'll have to find my guitar music books for you. Then you can have lots of paper for music beads! : )