Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Etsy Week!

Just last night, I found out I was in four treasuries and an alternate in another one on Etsy! And if that's not cool enough, I had two friends/customers send me photos of items they made with paper beads!
Take a look at this! This came from Doris, who can be found at http://www.dorisrivera.etsy.com/. She made these beautiful necklaces!
And this is a second one she made with paper beads included!
Made with the green dot paper beads I made. Aren't they just beautiful? I'm so pleased with them!
Also, Jennie from http://www.sosorosey.etsy.com/ made gift tags using paper beads made just for her.




OMG, ladies! Absolutely wonderful jobs you both did! And thanks SO much for sharing them with me!

(Make sure you click on the photos to enlarge them!)

6 comments:

Doris said...

Hi! I just came to visit you and, Surprise!! Here is my necklace with your beautiful green beads. Thanks a lot, Karen. And the bookmarks are gorgeous!!!

Runs With Scissors said...

Hi Doris!

Glad you stopped by, I'm adding additional photos of your necklaces now!

Jennie did a great job with the gift tags, didn't she? I love them too!

Jennie said...

Karen! Congrats on all of the treasuries! And thank you for posting photos of my tags here. I love your paper beads, and I really like the color green of the ones on Doris's necklaces, too. Very pretty, Doris!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful items and great job on the Beads!

Unknown said...

that is totally awesome!

Spearmint Baby said...

i love that necklace! it is beautiful!