Friday, August 17, 2012

Thrift Finds!

I have three owls and now a cat?  Not really sure what it is but how could I possibly pass it by?
 They had a bunch of old clipboards and I just love them.  I only bought one small one though!
 Couldn't resist this beauty.  I have a hard time passing up pressed glass when I find it, which isn't too often.  It was only .47 cents!
 A lucky horseshoe ashtray.  Um.  It has holes in it that I assume are for some type of string or leather cord to hang it up.
 Sure could use some help with these!  Have no clue what they are.  Do you?
 They are pressed cardboard and have numbers on the backs.  I know there should be 12 of them but I'm missing number 2.  
 These were grouped together in a bag.  I could only see the first one but took a chance.  Now I'm not really sure what to do with them!  Only the first one, the gold one, is in decent shape, the rest have started to fall apart and become dust!  Can you image something you've made from these?
 Aren't they beauties?  LOLOL!  Sell em, keep em, trash em?
 And the bestest thing!  A Rolodex Jr.
Done in that industrial look. 
 That pebbled brown, which I don't see that often, usually it's a pebbled grey.  
That's it for now!

2 comments:

VintageVendor said...

You had yet another good thrifting day! I am amazed at all of the things you come home with, things I have never seen in my life, like the chip board pieces. :o) The little kitty made of shells is too cute.

VintageVendor said...

You had yet another good thrifting day! I am amazed at all of the things you come home with, things I have never seen in my life, like the chip board pieces. :o) The little kitty made of shells is too cute.