Thursday, May 17, 2012

More vintage finds

I know my one and only peep is waiting for the rest of my finds, so here they are!

How cute are these?  They are like miniature blow molds!  Poor things had strings tied tightly around their necks so they must have been hanging somewhere.

Five elf stocking holders in plastic.

This is HUGE!  Blue Heaven Chop Plate, it's 12 inches across!

A little owl made completely of seashells.

Federal Glass mixing bowl with sunflowers on it!  Such a cheerful pattern.  Almost makes me want to bake. Almost...

Two pieces of luggage in ivory.

Craftsman tool box.

If anyone has any information about this one, I'd like to hear it!  I guess it's a file cabinet but it very different from ones I've ever seen.  It's metal, the top lifts up and the door opens to shelves.

It's that wonderful industrial grey color!

2 comments:

VintageVendor said...

I don't know what they are, but those little soldiers are the cutest. I'm glad you posted a photo of your file cabinet as I have been dying to see it and it was worth the wait, very unusual. The little owl is adorable. It seems to me this was one of your better shopping trips. I want to go on the next one with you.

Runs With Scissors said...

It's scheduled for October!