Thursday, December 18, 2014

More Christmas

New this year is my cardboard houses.  Since this photo was taken, I found the most awesome wagon made from cardboard and added it to the display, it's not shown in this photo though.



My cabinet with all the displays:


My gumball tree:


I made a complete forest of paper art trees atop candlestick holder (tree trunks) but just can't get a decent photo of it, here's just a small part of the forest on top of my vintage file cabinet:


My kitschy retro wall shelf with handmade ornament wreaths (next year, this will be loaded with kitschy Christmas stuff!!!)


My bathroom!

Love the Kleenex box I found at Dollar General.


A friend of mine gave me these Snowpeople so long ago!


Cellophane wreaths are a new addition this year.


For the first time since we got the shed, we decided to hang wreaths off the doors and I just love it!


Happy Holidays!
Karen

No comments: