Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Time!

I have SO much to do for the holidays and can't wait to get to them!
 
 
I've started lining things up on the dining room table.
 

For my tree, nothing but Jewelbrites and Paint by number ornaments.
 

I used the original shape, the ornament, from The Farm Chicks and shown in Country Living Magazine plus traced cookie cutters in the shapes of a candy cane and stocking.  I used a larger, duplicate paint by number and once traced, I cut them out.  I have brown and white baker's twine that I decided the white was too bright for a vintage tree, so I tea dyed the twine.
 

These items are for various projects.  I want to make some snow cubes with the trees and other items, a village and who knows what else.
 
The tree:

This is the tree I purchased at a flea market for $3.00!!!!!

I found a wonderful Jewelbrite tree topper!


A Jewelbrite tree!


This is my favorite PBN ornament!  My second one shows the house.
 

I still need a vintage tree skirt.  I sent a convo to an Etsy seller that has one I'm interested in but there's no dimensions in the description.  Would you agree that is something you would want to know?  Well, 24 hours later and still no answer and I see she has listed since I wrote, so I guess she doesn't care if she gets my money or not because I have decided, no answer, no sale.  It's too much money and photos can be deceiving, so I've made up my mind!
 
Karen

No comments: