Friday, December 2, 2011

The unveiling!

I've been talking about this for ages, today was the day!

I added pages to my Pez site and set them up for ecommerce!  Woohoo!  I now have Pez for sale on my site.  Stop by and visit it here:  Pez for Sale   Doesn't it look pretty?  

Visit the rest of the site here:  ThePezt.com

I'm quite proud of my little site, it's been a long time in the works and it's coming along.  Still needs work, like I just figured out how to make it so you can click on a small photo and enlarge it!  LOLOL!  Looks like I'll be going back through thousands of photos and fixing them.  

1 comment:

VintageVendor said...

WOW. Good for you doing something you have wanted to do for so long.
Looks great. I'll keep checking back to see your progress and enjoy all of the Pez dispensers.