Saturday, September 26, 2009

Get to Know!

Get to Know...ArtfulMosaicSupplies!

What is the name of your shop?
What do you sell? ~All types of supplies for mosaics! I sell handcut china tiles, handcut stained glass tiles, handmade 3D ceramic embellishments for mosaic and other art, images under glass, glass gems/cabochons, MDF bases for mosaic projects and anything that would look great in a mosaic.
What's your favorite item/line that you sell? ~I enjoy them all.Give us an idea on how to use your products.
Do you have a picture of YOUR OWN project? ~That's difficult to answer because my products can be used in so many ways. For example, people use my MDF bases not only for mosaic work but for collage and other types of mixed media. My supplies are pretty versatile and my buyers have great ideas!Here is an example of my most labor-intensive project to date which shows how to use stained glass and my handmade ceramic embellishments:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20544131
How did you choose your user name? ~I just like the word "artful." Artfully done, an artful way of presenting something, artful blogging, etc. A nice, classy word.
Street clothes or Pajamas? ~Anything goes!
Biggest indulgence or guilty pleasure? ~No guilt...rock concerts!
Favorite food?~Avocados
Favorite non-craft website? ~No particular favorite. I have many interests.
Favorite craft website (not Etsy)? ~I think 1000Markets is a cool site.
What is one thing that nobody would know about you. ~I wanted to be a marine biologist.
What are your plans/goals for 2009? ~To continue building my customer base in my shop and create cool art. Create a website and a blog. Travel. Get organized in general...wishful thinking on that one!
Where else do you sell? Other IDs, sites, local shops, etc ~My other Etsy shop:http://www.calicoskies.etsy.com/~In it's infancy:http://www.boundless.com/

1 comment:

Artful Mosaic Supplies said...

Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog! A bright spot in my day!

Your blog is great and so is ESST :)