Friday, January 16, 2009

Sunday Comic Paper Beads



I made these beads from the Sunday comics. I usually do the comics in oblong shapes but decided to try this shape and they are great! I heavily coat these so they look and feel like porcelain. And a lot of things showed up on these such as, Snoopy, Garfield, bunny slippers, Linus and more! I had a hard time parting with these, but I did end up listing them on Etsy.

Click on the photos to enlarge them and see close up what you can see on them!

3 comments:

The Pink Birdhouse said...

LOVE your Sunday comic beads, especially the pink Snoopy one and the Linus one. I was ALWAYS a Peanuts fan since the time I was young and still have my wonderful collection of Peanuts books. Funny to think that they are now considered Vintage, so I guess that means I am too!! What a great idea with the beads! Very cute!

Shoozles said...

I really like these

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Hi Runs! I found you via The Pink Bird House's blog! I love these beads! I may have to create something to use them with!!