Saturday, January 24, 2009

Featured Seller!

I purchased this doll last year and just love it! She is just the cutest. I found her on Etsy at http://www.pocomedio.etsy.com/ Stop by and check out some of her siblings! She's shown here with a paper bead necklace I made and included lava beads. She's known as Badder Than Bad and I can see why! I made her the necklace she is wearing.
I must warn you, the descriptions are so funny, don't drink coffee while reading them! Here's another one:
This is Mean Sissy! Her description reads: She's a big sister. She hugs her little brother really, really hard. Sometimes she holds his little hand so tightly his knuckles pop. What can she say? Sometimes love hurts.
Stop by this shop! It's well worth the visit!

2 comments:

Rocki Adams said...

LOL! I'm running to her shop right now - no coffee though!

Runs With Scissors said...

Hi Rocki!

Get back to me and let me know if you think they are as funny as I do! Check out her sold items, too!

Karen