Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paper Bead Bracelet

It seems such a long time since I blogged! I finally took some time to do something for myself today. I made a bracelet!! I love how it turned out.

Using two new bead designs that I'll be introducing to my shop next year, I used grey agate beads with antique copper bead caps along with my paper beads. The paper beads were made from wallpaper and are big and chunky! Plus, they have my favorite color in them, purple.

I finished off the bracelet with this wonderful box clasp with a large crystal. I am not really pleased with the clasp, I like how it looks, but it's a bit hard to get on because of a safety feature it has. As long as I take my time and show a little patience, I can get it on one handed. For that reason, I don't think I'll ever make a bracelet to sell with this clasp on it!

No comments: