Sunday, February 1, 2015

Antiquing

Went out antiquing yesterday with a friend.  We had planned on going to three co-ops but spent so much time in the first two that we never made it to the third one!  LOL!

Didn't come home with much but managed to find a few things I had to have!

I have been wanting a step stool for a long time now, I finally got tired of the hubby yelling at me because I stand on a chair to reach the kitchen cabinets!  I looked at new ones, which I love but they were getting bad reviews.  They just don't make stuff like they used to!


 I finally found this one yesterday and it is perfect!


Got this little gadget for re-sale.  The color is just awesome!


This is all mine!


And so are these:


Red tartan plaid bowling shoe carrier!


Drumsticks, yes, drumsticks:


Now, have absolutely no clue what this is but I found it interesting and can just see it hanging in a primitive farmhouse!


These come off the hanger and look like a funnel.  Each one is stamped with numbers from 1 through 36.  


I'm going to need to show it to some groups I'm in and see if anyone knows what it is.

Karen

3 comments:

VintageVendor said...

Love those drumsticks and the Tartan bowling shoe holder! I was trying to figure out what the funnels were for, but it is beyond me. Hope when you find out, you will post. Once again you made out good.

Julie said...

You find d the most amazing stuff! That egg slicer is gorgeous!

Julie said...

You find d the most amazing stuff! That egg slicer is gorgeous!