Sunday, January 1, 2012

**sigh**

Boring party or craft challenge?  Maybe a little bit of both?  Not sure what happened here!  Made from nothing but the snacks on the table and a Sharpie pen, came up with this styling snowman.  LOLOLOL!

My friend ate the first hat I had, which set us off giggling.  This is mini peppermint marshmallows and Hershey's kisses, a toothpick and the Sharpie.  Pretty darn cute, huh?  LOLOL!  I had a square from the Chex mix on his head but my friend kept talking with a Chinese accent so I changed the hat to the Kiss.  I couldn't take the accent anymore!

Um, can't wait for the Valentine's party!

2 comments:

Doodle said...

And how many spiked egg nogs did you have before starting that snowman? hahaha

Another marshmallow challenge ~ you should have had your guests join in and post all the pics. We could have voted!!!!

VintageVendor said...

Too funny, but at the same time so cute! It wouldn't last long around me. LOL