Monday, July 27, 2009

Felted purse... again

I think I'm getting better at this! I made another purse and do like the size of it this time. I've been keeping records as I go along so I know the size I want to do the next time. One thing about this one, I hate the yarn I used, will never buy it again. It frayed apart while trying to join the handles to the body of the purse. I never had that happen before and hope it doesn't happen again.


The colors of this yarn are so pretty and there's a rose colored yarn in this line but now I'll have to look elsewhere for my next color. These are the before felting photos:


And here's the finished product:

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laruefashions said...

Nice bag runs! But I like the one that I got from you also.