Saturday, March 7, 2009

Featured Seller - TheIvyLeaf

I found this awesome seller on Etsy and she's wonderful! Great communications are an important part of the sale, as far as I'm concerned and Ivy is one of the best!

Her items are handmade by her and just the cutest! Look what I purchased from her so far and I have more on the way!
You can make pendants, earrings, charms and embellishments! I purchased all silver, either SS or plated, but she also offers copper and brass.
Stop by her shop: www.TheIvyLeaf.etsy.com and look at her items, check out her 1 stinking buck section, some really nice items there and to top it all off, she only charges $1.00 shipping on any size order! For different items she makes, check her out on Artfire! IvyLeaf Artisan Studio ArtFire Buy & Sell Handmade I love her bookmarks and puzzle pieces! Tell her Karen sent you!

No comments: