Monday, January 19, 2015

Thrift shopping

Ever go thrift shopping and come home with items for re-sale but the more you look at them, the more you want to keep them?
 
That's the case with some of these items!  I thought I was SO lucky to find these, it's unusual to come home with 4 items for re-sale that I got at fantastic prices and such fun stuff.  I clean them up, research them and then photograph them and as I do, think about keeping them!
 
I found this stitchery kit that just looks so fun and funky, I couldn't resist it but I won't have any trouble selling this!

 Another item to sell is this bright red desk caddy.

 Here is where it becomes difficult!  I just love this casserole by Pyrex called 'Designs'.  Not an easy item to find and in such great condition.

 Now, would you know what this is? 

 Not me, thankfully, it has part of the original cover with it.

 Now I want to keep it but know I shouldn't.

 

Karen

1 comment:

VintageVendor said...

That card holder is a find! Keep everything for a while and then when you find things to replace, sell. LOL