I thought I was done. Really I did. I liked this look:
I like how these looked, but then I thought, I wonder how small I could make one! And along came these:
I had to cut and bind these myself. I cut the first one 4 x 5" from old school ruled exhibition paper. It worked! I got a cute smaller one, 5" tall, um, wonder if I could go even smaller. I took extra cuts from the first one and cut them down to 2 x 3" and bound those, let it dry and set off to fold all the little pages! They aren't really as white as the photo looks, they have the same vintage look as the others. Now I have a whole forest!
I hate to say it, but now I have yet another idea for them! Stay tuned to see if it works.